20 Carat Gold Price Today

The 20 Carat gold price today is QAR 233.27 per gram, QAR 233,265.26 per Kg, and QAR 7,255.37 per troy ounce.

Check the current 20 Carat gold price today in Qatar for various standard units of gold measurements (the prices listed hereunder are for 1 unit in Qatari Riyal).

Weight 20K Price
Gram QAR 233.27
Ounce QAR 6,612.96
Milligram QAR 0.23
Kg QAR 233,265.26
Tola QAR 2,719.87
Pound QAR 105,807.26
Pennyweight QAR 362.77
Vori QAR 2,719.87
Grain QAR 15.12
Ratti QAR 41.99
Masha QAR 226.73
Baht QAR 3,555.90
Tael China QAR 8,747.45
Tael Hongkong QAR 8,730.89
Troy Pound QAR 87,064.39
Pavan QAR 1,863.33
Bhori QAR 2,719.87
Troy Ounce QAR 7,255.37
Mesghal QAR 1,074.96
Don QAR 874.74
Chi QAR 881.73
Luong QAR 8,817.29
Ana QAR 169.99

Apr 19, 2024 11:50 am

The 20 carat gold hallmark is referred to as number 833 purity gold. Why? Because it is been verified by a reputable manufacturer or licensed reputable trustworthy authority. The 20 carat gold is abbreviated by 20ct or 20CT. It can be written as 20 Karat, 20K, 20k, or 20KT gold.

  • The 20 carat gold price is relatively lower than other higher gold karats like 21K, 22K, 23K, and 24K gold.
  • However, 20 Karat gold price is more durable if compared with upper-level gold karats.
  • On the other hand, 20K gold price enjoys high rates if compared with lower karat values like 19K gold, 18K gold, etc.

Average 20 Carat Gold Rate In Qatari Riyal

The average 20 Carat gold rate in Qatari Riyal is beneficial for gold customers to understand the gold prices picture. (the average prices listed hereunder are for 1 unit in Qatari Riyal for 7 days and 28 days).

Weight 7 Days Price 28 Days Price
Gram QAR 231.41 QAR 221.22
Ounce QAR 6,560.36 QAR 6,271.62
Milligram QAR 0.23 QAR 0.22
Kg QAR 231,410.01 QAR 221,224.95
Tola QAR 2,698.24 QAR 2,579.48
Pound QAR 104,965.73 QAR 100,345.87
Pennyweight QAR 359.88 QAR 344.04
Vori QAR 2,698.24 QAR 2,579.48
Grain QAR 15.00 QAR 14.34
Ratti QAR 41.65 QAR 39.82
Masha QAR 224.93 QAR 215.03
Baht QAR 3,527.61 QAR 3,372.35
Tael China QAR 8,677.88 QAR 8,295.94
Tael Hongkong QAR 8,661.45 QAR 8,280.23
Troy Pound QAR 86,371.94 QAR 82,570.44
Pavan QAR 1,848.51 QAR 1,767.16
Bhori QAR 2,698.24 QAR 2,579.48
Troy Ounce QAR 7,197.66 QAR 6,880.87
Mesghal QAR 1,066.41 QAR 1,019.47
Don QAR 867.79 QAR 829.59
Chi QAR 874.72 QAR 836.22
Luong QAR 8,747.16 QAR 8,362.17
Ana QAR 168.64 QAR 161.22

20 Carat Gold

20 carat Gold contains 83.3% pure gold and the remaining 16.7% other materials like zinc, silver, copper, or palladium.

In other words, the 20 carat gold means the gold ornament or bar has 20 parts of pure gold out of 24 total parts and the remaining 4 parts alloy.

The Karat is specifically used to measure gold purity while the Carat is a unit of mass and is used to measure the weight of precious metals like diamonds and gemstones. In routine life both words Karat or Carat are used interchangeably for referring to gold purity. So no need to get confused in this subject.

  • With the passage of time, the 20K gold can become dull. So you need to take it to the jeweler and refresh the gold polish.
  • It is observed that 24K gold doesn’t tarnish with time.

The 20K gold jewellery is not very much common in the gold market. However, if you visit a big famous gold shop they can facilitate you with customized as well as ready-made gold jewellery like rings, lockets, earrings, necklaces, and bangles in 20 carats. It is due to this reason people rarely study 20 carat Gold rate today in the market.

20K Gold Purity Table

Karat20K
Gold Parts20/24
Gold Purity %83.3
Other Metals %16.7
Hallmark833