21 Carat Gold Price Today

The 21 Carat gold price today is QAR 244.93 per gram, QAR 244,928.52 per Kg, and QAR 7,618.13 per troy ounce.

You can check the current 21 Carat gold price today for various standard units of gold measurement (the prices listed hereunder are for 1 unit, such as 21k gold price per gram in Qatari Riyals). The gold price in Qatar today is updated on a daily basis.

Weight 21K Price
Gram QAR 244.93
Ounce QAR 6,943.61
Milligram QAR 0.24
Kg QAR 244,928.52
Tola QAR 2,855.87
Pound QAR 111,097.62
Pennyweight QAR 380.91
Vori QAR 2,855.87
Grain QAR 15.87
Ratti QAR 44.09
Masha QAR 238.07
Baht QAR 3,733.69
Tael China QAR 9,184.82
Tael Hongkong QAR 9,167.43
Troy Pound QAR 91,417.61
Pavan QAR 1,956.50
Bhori QAR 2,855.87
Troy Ounce QAR 7,618.13
Mesghal QAR 1,128.70
Don QAR 918.48
Chi QAR 925.82
Luong QAR 9,258.15
Ana QAR 178.49

Apr 19, 2024 10:56 am

The 21K gold hallmark with the number 875. Why? Because it is been verified by a licensed reputable trustworthy authority. The 21 carat gold is abbreviated by 21ct or 21CT. It can be written as 21 Karat 21K or 21KT or 21k gold.

  • The value of 21 carat gold price today is not as much as other high gold karat purity levels like 22K price, 23K price, and 24K gold price.
  • However, 21K gold is much more strengthened and stable compared with higher karats.
  • Secondly, the 21 carat gold rate is higher than the lower gold karats like 20K, 19K and 18K gold, etc.

Average 21 Carat Gold Price Today In Qatari Riyal

The average 21 Carat gold price today in Qatari Riyal is advantageous for gold customers to comprehend the gold prices picture. (the quantity of each unit is presented below, e.g. average 1 Pound 21K gold price in QAR for 7 days and 28 days).

Weight 7 Days Price 28 Days Price
Gram QAR 242.98 QAR 232.29
Ounce QAR 6,888.38 QAR 6,585.20
Milligram QAR 0.24 QAR 0.23
Kg QAR 242,980.51 QAR 232,286.20
Tola QAR 2,833.15 QAR 2,708.46
Pound QAR 110,214.02 QAR 105,363.16
Pennyweight QAR 377.88 QAR 361.24
Vori QAR 2,833.15 QAR 2,708.46
Grain QAR 15.74 QAR 15.05
Ratti QAR 43.74 QAR 41.81
Masha QAR 236.18 QAR 225.78
Baht QAR 3,703.99 QAR 3,540.97
Tael China QAR 9,111.77 QAR 8,710.73
Tael Hongkong QAR 9,094.52 QAR 8,694.24
Troy Pound QAR 90,690.53 QAR 86,698.97
Pavan QAR 1,940.94 QAR 1,855.51
Bhori QAR 2,833.15 QAR 2,708.46
Troy Ounce QAR 7,557.54 QAR 7,224.91
Mesghal QAR 1,119.73 QAR 1,070.44
Don QAR 911.18 QAR 871.07
Chi QAR 918.45 QAR 878.03
Luong QAR 9,184.52 QAR 8,780.28
Ana QAR 177.07 QAR 169.28

21 Carat Gold

21 carat Gold is composed of 87.5% pure gold and the remaining 12.5% other materials like zinc, silver, copper, or palladium.

You can say that the 21 carat gold means it contains 21 parts of pure gold out of 24 total parts and the remaining 3 parts are other metals like silver or copper, etc. If you divide 21 by 24 karat (21/24), you will get an 87.5% pure gold percentage.

  • The 21K gold represents another famous gold karat level that is commonly used by jewellery makers in Qatar for making different elegant jewellery designs and artwork.
  • Another advantage is the 21k gold has a reasonable price compared to other precious karats like 24k or 22k gold.
  • People, in general, are more attracted to 21k jewellery and consider it budget-friendly. Therefore, 21 karat gold price today remains in focus in the market.

In order to retain the long lasting good looks of 21 karat gold jewellery, it is essential to regularly cleanse it. Use a soft good quality cloth and apply gently to clean your gold items. You can even use warm soapy water but essentially fully dry the gold articles before keeping it in the safe jewellery box.

21K Gold Purity Table

Karat21K
Gold Parts21/24
Gold Purity %87.5
Other Metals %12.5
Hallmark875