15 Carat Gold Price

The 15 Carat gold price today is QAR 174.95 per gram, QAR 174,948.94 per 1 Kg, and QAR 5,441.52 per 1 troy ounce.

Outlook the today’s 15 Carat gold price across various standard gold units in Qatar. The rates provided below are in Qatari Riyal per 1 unit e.g. 15 carat gold price per gram Qatar.

Weight 15K Price
Gram QAR 174.95
Ounce QAR 4,959.72
Milligram QAR 0.17
Kg QAR 174,948.94
Tola QAR 2,039.90
Pound QAR 79,355.44
Pennyweight QAR 272.08
Vori QAR 2,039.90
Grain QAR 11.34
Ratti QAR 31.49
Masha QAR 170.05
Baht QAR 2,666.92
Tael China QAR 6,560.59
Tael Hongkong QAR 6,548.16
Troy Pound QAR 65,298.29
Pavan QAR 1,397.50
Bhori QAR 2,039.90
Troy Ounce QAR 5,441.52
Mesghal QAR 806.22
Don QAR 656.06
Chi QAR 661.30
Luong QAR 6,612.97
Ana QAR 127.50

Apr 19, 2024 10:58 am

The 15 carat gold hallmark is embossed with the number 625. It is normally provided by the manufacturer on gold jewellery or gold brick as a stamp of authenticity.

In general practice, 15 carat gold is also indicated by 15CT or 15ct. The purity of gold is measured in Karats. Therefore, gold fineness is indicated by 15 karat, 15K, or 15kT. In routine life, the public uses both the carat and karat words to refer to the gold purity standard.

  • The 15 karat gold value has less worth than superior-rated gold karats like 24K, 23K, 22K, 21K, 20K, 19K, 18K, 17K and 16K.
  • However, gold ornaments of 15K are stronger than higher karats since the percentage of other materials is higher in 15K gold. The pure gold is soft in nature.
  • The other side of the picture is that the 15 Karat gold price is better and higher when compared with lower karat gold levels like 14K, 13K, 12K, 11K, 10K, and 9K, etc.

Average 15 Carat Gold Price

The average 15 Carat gold price in Qatari Riyal allows gold buyers to understand the latest gold rate scenario and possible future developments. The average 15K gold price provided hereunder is per 1 unit in QAR for 7 days and 28 days.

Weight 7 Days Price 28 Days Price
Gram QAR 173.56 QAR 165.92
Ounce QAR 4,920.27 QAR 4,703.72
Milligram QAR 0.17 QAR 0.17
Kg QAR 173,557.51 QAR 165,918.71
Tola QAR 2,023.68 QAR 1,934.61
Pound QAR 78,724.30 QAR 75,259.40
Pennyweight QAR 269.91 QAR 258.03
Vori QAR 2,023.68 QAR 1,934.61
Grain QAR 11.25 QAR 10.75
Ratti QAR 31.24 QAR 29.87
Masha QAR 168.70 QAR 161.27
Baht QAR 2,645.71 QAR 2,529.26
Tael China QAR 6,508.41 QAR 6,221.95
Tael Hongkong QAR 6,496.08 QAR 6,210.17
Troy Pound QAR 64,778.95 QAR 61,927.83
Pavan QAR 1,386.39 QAR 1,325.37
Bhori QAR 2,023.68 QAR 1,934.61
Troy Ounce QAR 5,398.25 QAR 5,160.65
Mesghal QAR 799.81 QAR 764.60
Don QAR 650.84 QAR 622.20
Chi QAR 656.04 QAR 627.16
Luong QAR 6,560.37 QAR 6,271.63
Ana QAR 126.48 QAR 120.91

15 Carat Gold Purity Percentage

The 15 carat gold retains 62.5% pure gold and the remaining 37.5% several other materials like zinc, silver, copper, or palladium.

  • So, a bar of 15-carat gold means 15 parts of pure gold content out of 24 total parts and the leftover 9 parts of other matter.
  • The 15K gold can be found in a piece of antique or vintage gold jewellery that was created in the old times. Now, more commonly 10K, 14K and 18K gold is used to make jewellery.    

15K Gold Purity Table

Karat15K
Gold Parts15/24
Gold Purity %62.50
Other Metals %37.5
Hallmark625